“Quick & Easy Gift Set”
Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Simple Stories- Fabulous
Paper- 100% Girl, Bingo Cards/Stripes (Simple Stories), White cardstock (Neena), & Goldenrod cardstock (unknown)
Card base- Vanilla Bean (Memory Box)
Copics- R35, R22, YG13, YG17, E27
Image- Pine Trees (Artful Stamper)
Ribbon- Satin/Grosgrain 1.5” Lime Green (May Arts)
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Adhesive- ZipDry, foam tape & Score-Tape
Preparing your card components:
1. Cut the following pieces (1 each, per card):
● 100% Girl- 4” x 5¼”
● Bingo Cards/Stripes- 3¾” x 5”
● Goldenrod cardstock- 3¼” x 4”
● White cardstock (use Copic friendly) – 3” x 3¾”
Assembling your page/card/project:
1. Adhere Bingo Card/Stripes paper to the 100% Girl paper, making sure to leave 1/8” border.
2. With foam tape, adhere 100% Girl paper/Bingo Card/Stripes paper to Vanilla Bean card base, making sure to leave a 1/8” border. Set aside.
3. Stamp pine tree image to white cardstock with Memento Ink.
4. Stamp sentiment to white cardstock.
5. Gather your Copics. Pretend you are back in nursery school. Starting at the bottom of the image scribble each color, in rainbow stripes fashion, in this order. E27, YG17, YG13, R22, R35. You’ll want to slightly overlap the colors so that they blend a little with each other.
6. Adhere image to Goldenrod paper and adhere ribbon to back of Goldenrod paper so that each end has some ribbon sticking out. Using foam tape, adhere all these layers to the center of the card.
7. Repeat 5 more times and you have a beautiful set of cards to gift that teacher, hostess, friend, or last minute oops-I-forgot someone!
8. Pair with some colorful envelopes and package your set with a ribbon wrap, in a clear box, or wrapped in tissue and placed in a cute gift bag.
9. Sit back and smile. You have an awesome gift ready to go and there are still 10 shopping days left!!! :)