“Sending Well Wishes”
Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Teresa Collins- Everyday Moments
Paper- 6X6 Designer Pad- Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins) & For the Record (Echo Park)
Button- Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins)
Sentiment- Get Well (Impression Obsession)
Card base- Pool (Memory Box)
Dies- Scallop Circle (My Favorite Things)
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paint- Custard (Mr. Hueys), Stream (Adirondack)
Other- Die cuts 2 sheet (Teresa Collins), Doily (Wilton)
Preparing your card components:
1. Cut the following pieces:
● Blue medallion paper- 4” X 4 ½”
● White bluebird paper- 3 ¾” X 1/2”
2. With scallop die, cut 2 dark blue dot paper strips.
3. Punch out dragonfly tag and postage stamp from die cuts 2 page and cut description tag from Noteworthy paper.
Assembling your page/card/project:
1. Stamp sentiment to description tag and set aside.
2. Centering to the right, adhere medallion paper to Pool card base. Then, to the left, adhere bluebird paper. Layer scallops and adhere over bluebird/medallion seam.
3. Adhere doily to center of card. After adhering dragonfly tag to side of get well tag and postage embellishment to front of description tag, adhere joined parts to card front.
4. Rub on stream paint with dabber and “dribble” custard mist to card front.
5. Adhere button to top right corner of postage stamp.
6. Sit back and enjoy the creation you will share with someone this flu season!!! :)