Baby Pocket memory album
By Lori McClellan
featuring Graphic 45 Little Darlings
Graphic 45 has a fantastic vintage baby line that was perfect for this memory box and album. This is perfect for any new mom that wants to document every special memory and record all your special feelings too!
1. Gather your supplies.... Paper, sewing machine, adhesive, graphic 45 sticker embellishments, O ring, ribbon, hole punch, and petaloo flowers.
2. Cut your paper to 4.5 X 12 inches. You will need 2 papers this size for each page, so cut 2 papers for each page you want in your album. 5 pages = 10 4.5 x 12 sheets.
3. Score each page at 1 and 4.5 inches. Fold it up and the 1 inch down to create the pocket.
6. Using a circle punch, punch 1/2 a circle in the top to pull the journaling tag in and out from in between the pages. Add some ribbon.
7. Embellish to your hearts content! I added a small scrap on the pocket, with some of the amazing Graphic 45 stickers. You can add pictures, journaling and special memories.
Thanks for coming by!! I hope you run out and make your own inspired pocket memory album!!