Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Two page layout by Krystle Thomas using Country Boutique by Fancy Pants


"Gillette Castle"
Designed by: Krystle Thomas
(http://hightimesinthehighdesert.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Fancy Pants Country Boutique







Steps:

1.  I really wanted the white corrugated sheets to take center stage, so I framed them with the Ivy patterned paper, inking everything with brown ink to make it pop.
2.  Next, I matted my pictures with the Charlotte patterned paper and glued them to the corrugated sheet (it was actually much easier to adhere paper to the corrugated sheets that I thought it would be).
3.  To create my title, I used the alpha stickers from this line, which I placed on a folder die cut.
4.  I tucked a circle die cut behind the folder and added a Petaloo flower to create an embellishment cluster.
5.  I fussy cut four hearts from the Loved patterned paper.  I used one heart to trace another heart on to the back side of the black corrugated sheet, which I cut out and placed behind one of the fussy cut hearts.  I tied both hearts together with twine from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds.
6.  On the right hand side of the page, I cut out a large pendent from the Groom patterned Paper.  I slipped the pendent behind the pictures and faux stitched over the cut in the paper.  
7.  I added the remaining three hearts to the stitched line and drew some faux stitches on top to complete the look.






4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...