Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Fancy Pants Country Boutique
1. I really wanted the white corrugated sheets to take center stage, so I framed them with the Ivy patterned paper, inking everything with brown ink to make it pop.
2. Next, I matted my pictures with the Charlotte patterned paper and glued them to the corrugated sheet (it was actually much easier to adhere paper to the corrugated sheets that I thought it would be).
3. To create my title, I used the alpha stickers from this line, which I placed on a folder die cut.
4. I tucked a circle die cut behind the folder and added a Petaloo flower to create an embellishment cluster.
5. I fussy cut four hearts from the Loved patterned paper. I used one heart to trace another heart on to the back side of the black corrugated sheet, which I cut out and placed behind one of the fussy cut hearts. I tied both hearts together with twine from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds.
6. On the right hand side of the page, I cut out a large pendent from the Groom patterned Paper. I slipped the pendent behind the pictures and faux stitched over the cut in the paper.
7. I added the remaining three hearts to the stitched line and drew some faux stitches on top to complete the look.