Monday, December 17, 2012

cup of the month project with Cheri Piles

December Cup of the Month 
Featuring My Minds Eye "All Is Bright" Collection

This month I thought I would share with you my LOVE for ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS. 

I Started out with the fun filler pages from the Hens Den Chic album dictionary pages. Then I stated layering using pages from the 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye "All is Bright" collection. I had a few stickers left over from a previous project and used them too. And how I LOVE the WASHI TAPE - SWOON!!

Using my cup template I cut out my base papers then just started cutting bits and pieces from a couple of the 6x6 paper pad and layering them as I went. I Love how it all came together. 

Using scraps I created lots of banners and I included the "all is bright" label from the bottom of one of the larger pieces that I had laying around.

I love this little banner! The 6x6 papers are perfect for projects like this one!





4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...