Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spot Light Tuedsay - My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart


My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - " Be You" Kit



Back by popular demand, we are re-introducing one of our earlier kits that we sold out of very fast.

This beautiful kit was designed by Cheri Piles, Design Team Lead for The Hens Den.  Using My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart, Be Happy paper line. 

We have only 10 of these kits in the store and we will not be able to remake this special kit because My Minds Eye is sold out of this entire line.   If you want this kit, get it now before it is all gone.

Follow the link below straight to the store to purchase this wonderful kit. 

My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - " Be You" Kit
$35.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...