Baby Keepsake box
By Lori McClellan
Featuring Darice cigar box, Graphic 45 Little Darlings
Few moments are as precious as the arrival of a new baby. This project is a perfect way to make sure you keep and preserve every precious memory.
1. Remove the hardware from the box and paint.
2. Sand the edges (optional)
3. Cut paper to the size you want to cover and modge podge to the box. On the bottom I used the Graphic 45 Little darlings cherished paper and on top I used Graphic 45 Little Darlings Litte Treasures paper. Make sure to poke holes in the paper where the hinge holes are so you can easily put the hardware back on. I like to use a tooth pick to leave a tiny hole.
4. Put your hardware back on.
5. Cut paper to fit the top. I used one large and a smaller pices to layer on top.
6. Add stickers, flowers to accentuate your top.
7. Create a tag that you can put the babies name and information on. Use pop dots to lift it off the top slightly. Tie a cue ribbon around it.
What’s inside? Stay tuned and on my next blog post I will show you a great way to preserve all your sweet memories.