Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Teresa Collins- Everyday Moments
Paper- 6X6 Designer Pad- Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins) Scattered Straw (Tim Holtz)
Bing- Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins)
Sentiment- Die Cut Sheet- Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins)
Ribbon- Yellow Striped Ribbon (Maya Road)
Card base- Sunflower (Memory Box)
Markers- YG17, YG25, YG23, YG97, B05, B02, B00, Y15 (Copics)
Dies- Scallop Circle (My Favorite Things), Layerz Mat Stack 3 (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps- Friendship Jar Summer Fillers (Papertrey Ink)
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Adhesive- ZipDry & foam tape
Preparing your card components:
1. Cut the following pieces:
● Dark Blue pattern paper- 4 1/8” X 5 ¼”
● Striped paper- 4 1/8” X 2”
2. Die Cut 1 each of the following pieces:
● Scattered Straw paper- Scallop Circle
● Light blue/yellow pattern paper- Layerz Mat Stack 3
Assembling your page/card/project:
1. Stamp hydrangea and pint jar images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Copic markers. Hand cut around image and set aside.
2. Adhere dark blue 4 1/8” x 5 1/4” paper to Sunflower card base. Then, measuring up from bottom approx. 1”, adhere striped 4 1/8” x 2” paper. Set aside.
3. Adhere scallop die cut to the top & back of layerz die cut. Make sure you have the pretty lacey parts sticking out the top! J
4. Foam tape the colored hydrangea image to the front of the layerz die cut and foam tape sentiment to top of hydrangea image. Wrap ribbon around all the layers and tie bow.
5. Adhere all hydrangea layers to card base with foam tape. Add bling to three corners of sentiment.