"Staring at the sun"
Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Simple Stores Generations
1. Cut out border strips from Simple Stories Generations Live, Laugh, Love patterned paper and adhere them to the top and bottom of cream cardstock to form your background. Ink the edges of all of your paper elements with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Marker before adhering them to your page.
2. Run a 4 1/4 inch strip of Simple Stories Generations Flash Cards patterned paper across the middle of your paper and place your photos on top.
3. Place May Arts Brown Crochet Ribbon along the bottom of your photos.
4. Fussy cut four doilies from Simple Stories Generations Always & Forever Patterned Paper and tuck them above and below your pictures. Add Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen Brads to the center of each doily.
5. Cut pendents from Simple Stories Generations Home Sweet Home and Live, Laugh, Love patterned paper and layer them on top of each other. Add Simple Stories Generations Expressions Stickers to the pendents to create your title.
6. Layer Simple Stories Generations Fundamental Stickers, May Arts Brown Checked Ribbon, Maya Road Forest Striped Ribbon, Petaloo Canterbury Magnolia Cream Flowers, Prima Nature Garden Essentials Petals, and Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen Brads to create embellishment clusters around your photos throughout the page.
7. Fussy cut a journaling spot from Simple Stories Generations Quote & Photo Mat patterned paper and journal using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Marker.