Paper Lunch Bag to Gift Bag
by Lori McClellan
Featuring Prima products
It's that time of year for gift giving. This same idea can be used for holidays, baby showers, birthdays, or any gift giving occasion. Here is an easy tutorial to help you start making your own custom gift bags, quickly!
1. Gather your supplies. You will need a lunch bag, cardstock, ribbon, adhesive. Decorative punch or scissors, and a hole punch.
2. Begin by folding your bag down. I roll mine twice about 2 inches.
3. Cut a strip of plain cardstock to fit under the rim of the cuff. Use a decorative punch, scissors or just tear it. Adhere it under the cuff.
4. Cut a 5 x 5 piece of your Prima paper. (Note: The size you cut your paper will depend on the size of your lunch bag. Make sure to measure your bag prior to starting your project.)
5. Line up your two big sides and fold the sides out. Use a hole punch to punch your holes for your ribbon.
6. Make ribbon handles, by tying knots in the ends of your ribbon and putting them through the holds. Embellish with the amazing accessories from Prima.