Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2 page layout by Krystle using Teresa Collins Vintage Finds collection


"Ghost Ranch"
Designed by: Krystle Thomas
(http://hightimesinthehighdesert.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Teresa Collins Vintage Finds




Steps:
1.  The most prominent feature in this layout is all of the tags that I used.  I created them by cutting out tag shaped pieces from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Clocks, Labels, Music, Flowers, and Orange Damask Patterned Paper.  On the larger tags I used May Arts checkered ribbon to add the finishing touch.  On the smaller tags I threaded Teresa Collins Vintage Finds trim through them and created double bows.  I also used Teresa Collins Vintage Finds trim on the mini tags I placed on the left hand side of the page.
2.  I matted all of my photos with cream cardstock and inked all the edges with black ink.
3.  I chose Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Clocks as my background paper.
4.  I finished off the left hand side of the page using an embellishment cluster that I created with Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Die Cut Paper and Decorative Brads.





1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...