This is Halloween
Designed By: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Collection
My daughter Kayla danced to the song "This is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson in her dance recital.
Preparing your Page:
Preparing your Page:
- Use Black Cardstock as base.
- Tear Word Play Paper around all edges.
- Cut 8"x9" from Happy Haunting paper.
- Fussy cut gate/fence from Midnight Magic.
- Cut one photo 3 1/2"x 5" and cut the second photo 5"x 3 1/2". Cut mats 1/4" bigger all around from trick or treat paper.
- Fussy cut 3 images from trick or treat paper side A.
- Fussy cut half a moon from man in the moon paper.
- Fussy cut the haunted house and owls on tree from fright night paper.
- Fussy cut 8 leaves from enchanted garden paper.
- Fussy cut 1" x 12" sunflowers from enchanted garden A side of paper.
- Fussy cut clock from pumpkin time paper.
- Fussy cut Happy Haunting card from jeepers creepers papers.
- Cut 8' piece from black bats trim.
- Cut 5' piece from Orange Solid Wrinkled 1/2" ribbon to make a bow.
Assembling your layout:
- Attach torn B side word play paper to black cardstock.
- Center and attach happy haunting B side of paper on word play paper.
- Attach fussy cut gate to bottom of layout.
- Attach sunflowers over bottom of gate.
- Attach cardstock pumpkin border sticker over sunflowers at bottom of layout.
- Attach 3 fussy cut images along bottom of layout. (refer to photos above)
- Attach matted 3 1/2" x 5" photo to top right of happy haunting paper.Attach black bats trim, fussy cut clock and orange blow to top left of photo. Attach flowers and card to bottom left of photo.Add the alpha sticker spelling "This" to top right of photo.
- Attach matted 5"x 3 1/2" photo to the right bottom tucked behind gate. Attach a metal clothespin to top right of photo. Add the alpha letter to top of photo to say "is Halloween".
- Attach fussy cut owls, leaves, fussy cut half moon, haunted house and behind chipboard frame and key to top right of layout with three leaves falling. Add an individual cut bat from trim to scene.
- Use sketch for inspiration.