Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
1. Start with G45 Happy Haunting Fright Night paper for your background.
2. Mat four pictures with G45 Happy Haunting Trick or Treat paper.
3. Take a piece of G45 Happy Haunting Enchanted Garden paper, punch out weaving holes, and weave Maya Road forest striped ribbon through the holes. Finish off the edge of the paper with a border punch and tuck the paper behind your pictures.
4. Cut out banners using coordinating cardstock and add your title with G45 Happy Haunting alpha stickers.
6. Layer G45 Staples chipboard flowers and metal brads, pinching the petals to create dimensional flowers.
7. Create embellishment clusters with the chipboard clocks, G45 flowers, and Maya Road velvet flowers.