Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (www.fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Echo Park - For the Record
Paper- Borders, Fancy Floral, Stamp of Approval (Echo Park), Cream (Neena)
Brad- Fabrications (Teresa Collins)
Ribbon- Red Gingham (May Arts)
Flower- Yellow Daisy (Petaloo)
Card Base- Sunflower (Memory Box)
Stamps- Tiny Treats Birthday & Friendship Jar (Papertrey Ink)
Dies- Jar, Ruffles (Papertrey Ink), Scallop Border (My Favorite Things), 1 3/4" Circle (Spellbinders)
Ink- Rich Cocoa
Adhesive- Zip Dry & foam tape
Copics- See photo :)
Other- Hole Punch, Scissors
Preparing your page components:
1. Die cut the following pieces from your papers:
● Card base from Sunflower card and again from Fancy Floral. Trim half circle from top of Fancy Floral and set aside for use with another project.
● Jar from Stamp of Approval.
● Ruffles and Scallops from reverse side of Borders.
● 1 3/4" Circle from cream cardstock.
2. Trim red numbers from Borders paper.
3. With Rich Cocoa Memento ink, stamp the following
● Jar onto jar die cut
● Ruffles onto ruffle die cut
● Circle guidelines, sentiment, & bee onto cream 1 3/4" circle
4. Shade jar with R14 and color bee with remaining Copics.
1. Adhere Fancy Floral to card base with scallops and red numbers on top. Leaving some overhang, trim scallops and red numbers.
2. Adhere ruffles and bee tag to jar. Put brad into center of daisy and adhere to jar.
3. Foam tape decorated jar to card.
4. Hole punch top of card and tie ribbon. Trim ribbon.
5. Wow someone special with this great mini card/gift tag on their birthday!