Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inspirational Cup of the month project with Cheri using BoBunny Serenity

Inspiration cup of the month project
featuring BoBunny Serenity



I love nothing more than to be inspired. So this month I choose to play with the Serenity Line by BoBunny. You may not have noticed before how inspirational this collection is. There are two die cut sticker sheets that are full of inspiration and I love them!


Here are the supplies that I started with, I cut the large green and blue circle from the Die Cut cut out sheet. I just love the green and blue. The base for this month is from the Cherry Blossom paper and the borders are from the garden paper. I just loved all the blue! I inked everything in Tim Holtz Tumbled glass distress ink and it was perfect for this month's project!


I hope seeing this month's project inspires you too!



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...