Thursday, May 24, 2012

Basic Grey Collection - Apple of My Eye layout by Nicolle Kramer


Apple of My Eye Layout
Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring : Basic Grey -Picadilly collection

These photos are from when my kiddos were munchkins. Ryan was 5, Bret 4 and Kayla 2. My children of course are the apples of my eye and loved that I captured them in the middle of eating one.


Flower Cluster

Top left cluster

Supplies/ Click to find them in The Hens Den Store:

Preparing your layout:
  • For base I used 12"x12"Refridgertor magnet paper.
  • Measure 2" in on the apple orchard paper and cut so your left with a border.
  • Cut 8"x7" piece from bread box paper
  • Cut 7"x6" piece from lemongrove paper
  • Cut 6 1/4" x 3 1/2" from white card stock and attach (2) 2 3/4"x 3" photos.
  • Cut 1 1/2" x 8" piece from apple orchard b side and border punch.
  • Cut large pennant flags  1 large from three layer cake, 2 medium from fresh baked bread and 2 from apple orchard b side.
  • Cut 6 " ribbon and tie into blow.
  • Cut out rosettes from ribbon to make individual flowers.
Assembling your layout:
  • Attach cut border cut from apple orchard paper to base refridgerator magnet paper.
  • Attach bread box paper to bottom right corner directly next to apple orchard paper.
  • Attach lemongrove avenue paper and center it onto bread box paper.
  • Attach your matted photos to center of lemongrove paper.
  • Attach apple tree chipboard sticker between the two photos. 
  • Attach and cluster cream rosettes,chipboard flowers,and ,metals below your photos.
  • Attach 2 chipboard photo corners to top outer corners of photos.
  • Top right corner above photo attach die cut shapes (layered) and add your title with echo park alphas.
  • To top left corner attach your pennant flags, chipboard elements and ribbon.
  • I used 3d square adhesives for dimension.
  • I also distressed the edges of my papers.

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...