Monday, June 24, 2013

Simple Stories 24/Seven Collection- Best Day Ever Layout

Simple Stories 24/Seven 
Best Day Ever Layout
Designed by: Nicolle Kramer


Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a creative and relaxing weekend. My second oldest son graduated from high school Friday. That means that's the 2nd kiddo going to college. I think Bret is still undecided on what he wants to major in. We have had a lot of milestones to celebrate this June. My youngest is officially in middle school now. She's going into the 6th grade. Ugh, Where does the time go?  
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by my kids pictures before they went to the Prom. I like both formal and not so formal photos of special occasions. Both of my children looked amazing. They had a good time at their prom and had a little after party here at my house with a few friends. We put up a new pool just in time for this party and go figure it wasn't warm enough to swim. 


This layout is a little different style for me. I opted to go a bit Clean and Simple so that the photo stood out. The less is more look. The funny thing is it actually takes me longer to create this type of layout. I am not sure why that is but it may because I am just used to a full page with lots to look at. There is quite a bit of layering going on with the papers and stickers.


Here's a couple of close-ups of the clusters.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget you can purchase this awesome collection at The Hen's Den store.

Supplies:


4 comments :

  1. what a fun layout. I love all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always. I hope she had a blast, she looks gorgeous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the eye candy on this page - so many fun embellishments!! Great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Nicolle - it is so fun and am glad they had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...