Friday, May 24, 2013

Happiness is ... Layout featuring MME The Sweetest Thing Collection by Carolyn Lontin



Happiness is ... Layout
featuring MME The Sweetest Thing Collection
Created by Carolyn Lontin

Here are the MME The Sweetest Thing collection goodies that I received from The Hens' Den to play with this month:


I used one of the stickers as inspiration for picking my photos and as the start of my journaling.

I created this layout of my son at Krispy Kreme when he was almost eight years old - donuts were such a special treat for him - pure happiness! :)

The journaling reads:  Happiness is ... going to Krispy Kreme to get donuts to share with your class for your 8th birthday and getting to eat one while we are there!   Feb. 11, 2009




Here is a detail shot of some of the fantastic MME embellishments:


Supplies used:
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell "Smile" Beam
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell "Bright" Meadow
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell "Remember" Record
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Brads
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Label Stickers
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Layered Stickers
MME - The Sweetest Thing - Wood & Chip Buttons
Tim Holtz - Idea-Ology - Tiny Attacher Stapler
Prima Marketing - Rasp Tool


Thanks for stoppin' by! 


5 comments :

  1. Love this Carolyn. I love Krispy Kreme donuts too. None around me which is probably a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool layout!! We did that one year for my daughter as well...yummy!! They went out of business around here...not sure why xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and clean layout. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, fresh KK's right out the oven are happiness in your hand! Beautiful LO Carolyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is wonderful Carolyn. I love Krispy Kreme donuts too and watching them being made makes them taste even better :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...