Monday, April 22, 2013

KaiserCraft 75cents Layout by Carolyn Lontin


Hi everyone, I am back with another layout featuring the fantastic KaiserCraft 75cent collection.  

I have had these photos of my son's clay creations on my desk for a little while now and I knew I wanted to work them into this collection - I am very happy with the results!








Supplies:
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - Sovereign Paper
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - Dime Paper
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - Guinea Paper
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - 12x12 Sticker Sheet
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - Collectables
Petaloo - Embellishment Brads - Shades of Green
Mon Ami Gabby - Burlap Ribbon
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Prima Rasp Tool 


Thanks for stoppin' by!


4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...