Wednesday, April 17, 2013

KaiserCraft 75cents Layout by Carolyn Lontin


For my son's 12th birthday dinner he picked an upscale steakhouse, so when we told the waitress that we were there for his birthday she thought it was so awesome that a 12 year old would pick this restaurant that she wanted to take a family photo - so glad she insisted! :)

I love this Shilling paper because of the three butterflies on the right side and there are three of us in our family - so it was perfect for a family photo!



This line comes with so many fun embellishments that I just had a great time layering it all on!




Supplies:
Black Cardstock
KaiserCrafr - 75cents Collection - Shilling Paper
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - 12x12 Sticker Sheet
KaiserCraft - 75cents Collection - Collectables
Petaloo - Embellishment Brads - Shades of Green
May Arts Ribbon - Crochet - Black 1.5"
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Prima Rasp Tool 


Thanks for stoppin' by!


5 comments :

  1. Love this layout Carolyn. It is a fun picture. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Carolyn and the story behind the picture is amazing. I really like how you use the staples - I need to do that myself :) Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. I love how you layered all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...