Friday, March 1, 2013

Kaisercraft 75 cents collection - Muddy Memories - Lori McClellan

Kaisercraft 75 cents collection 
Muddy Memories layout using the March sketch
Created by DT member Lori McClellan

 I am so excited today to share with you a new Chic sketch from The Hens' Den.  We will be using this all month for our Design Team projects and hope that all our followers choose to sketch along with us.


So as you can see, this sketch allows for up to 12 pictures.  I love that!  If every page I scrapped I used only one picture, I will never catch up. 



Here is my take on one page of the sketch.  The kaisercrafts 75 cents line has so many beautiful papers in the collection.  I love the butterflies in the die cut pack.  I layers a larger butterfly on the bottom and a smaller one on top, adhered them together and folded the wings.  I love the dimension it brings to the layout.

And here is my finished page.  

You can find all the KasierCraft 75 cent paper collection supplies to make this layout at The Hens' Den.  Go check it out today.   I hope you play along this month.  If you use our sketch send us a picture on facebook or share on the gallery on the blog!

Be sure to check out Design Team Member Janet's Bagnall's take on the new Chic Sketch for The Hens' Den, on the blog on Monday.

KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Collectables

KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Dime


KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Penny 

KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Sovereign

KaiserCraft - 75 cents Collection - Tuppence

7 comments :

  1. I love this sketch Lori and the layout is fabulous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch! I love your photo's and Beautiful layout!!xoxoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the raw emotion in the pictures. The layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Lori. Thought I had already commented. I guess it didn't go through. I love how the photos go so well with the Kaiser Kraft paper. I can't wait to do the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this sketch Lori and the layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sketch and even more awesome pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...