Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Fancy Pants Country Boutique
1. I love the worn wood look of Fancy Pants Country Boutique Loved patterned paper and decided to use it as my background.
2. I cut circles of various sizes from Fancy Pants Country Boutique Beatrice, Groom, and Defined patterned papers and layered them on top of each other.
3. I matted all of the pictures with black paper and arranged them on top of the circles.
4. I hand cut decorative strips of paper from Fancy Pants Country Boutique Groom, Charlotte, and Ivy patterned paper and layered them under the pictures along with May Arts Antique Gold Olive ribbon.
5. On the left-hand side of the page, I arranged three die cuts from the Fancy Pants Country Boutique line along the right hand side of the pictures. I added a date to one of the stickers using the alpha stickers from this line. I also used My Mind's Eye All Is Bright buttons and Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Twine to embellish the die cuts.
6. For the title, I handmade an accordion flower using Fancy Pants Country Boutique Defined Patterned Paper and adhered it to a circle cut from Fancy Pants Country Boutique Charlotte Patterned Paper. I layered a strip of Fancy Pants Country Boutique Ivy Patterned Paper on top of the accordion flower, adding a title with alpha stickers. I also include an embellished die cut next to the title to finish it off.