Designed by Anita Mulcahey, Happy Paper Craft Happenings
Featuring: My Mind's Eye, All is Bright
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, All is Bright
Twine: My Mind's Eye, All is Bright 30 yards twine
Stickers: My Mind's Eye, All is Bright, Layered Stickers
Staples: Ranger Tiny Attacher
Foil Paper: Ranger
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Fiskars 1/8" hole punch
1. Cut green cardstock 4 1/4 X 5 1/2"
2. Cut red chevron paper 4 X 5 1/4"
3. Cut White notebook paper 3 X 4 1/4"
3. Cut a strip of acetate to fit banner die.
4. Die cut three different sizes of ornaments using plain cardstock for the larger one.
5. Cut the larger ornament out of the silver paper as well.
6. Die cut fancy border for the top edge of your card.
1. Take the silver ornament and cut just below the bottom of the top part of the ornament. This paper is sticky backed so stick it to your ornament.
2. Add adhesive to cover the rest of the ornament and lay your twine in rows alternating color as desired.
3. I usually leave extra over hanging the edge and then trim around it from behind with my best scissors.
4. Die cut your banner from the acetate and then run through your Cuttlebug embossing folder.
5. Punch holes in all three ornaments and string with twine.
6. Layer the red chevron paper over the green cardstock and glue down.
7. Glue down the white notebook paper 3/4" down from the top of the card and 1" in from the left edge.
8. Cut acetate banner 4" long and adhere a little bit below the white notebook paper and 1/2" in from the left.
9. Cut fancy border strip 4 X 5 1/4" and adhere across the notebook paper and over top of the acetate. Staple into place.
10. Adhere the smallest ornament under the corner of the acetate in the left corner of the chevron paper.
11. Adhere the medium sized ornament just near the top of the fancy border.
12. Adhere twine ornament on an angle under the medium ornament.
13. Place Merry Christmas sticker lining up to the right edge of the card and at the bottom of the chevron paper.