“Christmas Thank You”
Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: My Minds Eye- All is Bright
The packages have been opened, the goodies eaten, and you are thinking about the blessings you enjoyed earlier this week. Don’t forget to send your thanks! No worries, I’m here to the rescue with this quick, easy, and elegant card. (Even better- this card uses up some Christmas paper scraps!)
Paper- All is Bright 6x6 paper pad (My Minds Eye)
Card base- Juniper (Memory Box)
Sentiment- Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Buttons- All is Bright Decorative Buttons (My Minds Eye)
Bling- All is Bright Faceted Gems (My Minds Eye)
Assembling your page/card/project:
1. Trim chevron paper along pattern. (Helpful hint-You’ll want to play around with two pieces to create two solid “juniper” stripes large enough for stamping the sentiment).
2. Adhere the chevron papers and trim excess edging from card base.
3. Stamp sentiment to the void left on juniper card base with Memento Ink.
4. Adhere buttons and bling along dark cream chevron stripe.
5. Write a note of the thanks for that awesome gift and mail out to that uber deserving gift giver. :)