Anita here with another card this month with this gorgeous Teresa Collins line called Fabrications. I just thought that I had to hand stitch around the flowers and the stems to make the flowers pop.
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Fabrications line including Red Brocade, Red Quatrefoil and Red Flowers
Brads: Fabrications Linen Decorative Brads
Buttons: Fabrications Linen Buttons
Die Cut: Fabrications Linen The Cut Sheet
Ribbon: Maya Road
Die: Memory Box
Packaging: From Fabrications Linen Trinkets card edge
1. Cut the red side of the Red Quatrefoil paper 4 1/4 X 5 1/2"
2. Cut the tan and red flowers side of Red Flowers into a piece 3 7/8 X 4 6/8". Pay attention to where your flowers are placed as you will be stitching around them.
3. Using the hounds tooth side of Red Brocade and the packaging from the Linen Trinkets card edge, die cut a thin scallop border.
1. Pierce holes in your Red Flowers paper around all the red flowers and some of the stems.
2. Stitch with floss being careful not to rip your paper.
3. Trim of bottom of brads and sand down loop part on cream button. Adhere two brads to centers of two flowers and one button to another flower.
4. Layer your die cut scalloped pieces and glue to the edge of your central piece.
5. Pop up your central piece and adhere over to the right of the card leaving room for your ribbon on the left side.
6. Tie your ribbon, add the sentiment die cut and then glue a button near the center of the ribbon.
You can find all of these wonderful goodies in the Hens' Den store and be sure to check out my fellow DT members work often in the gallery and on the blog. See you soon.