Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Collection
This layout was inspired by a picture of my daughter in her Tap costume for recital. Her performance was perfect. The colors from this collection go well with the color of her outfit.
My Minds Eye-Follow Your Heart-Be Happy- Decorative Brads
Misc. Bazzill Basics colors- Black, pomegranate, green and pink, fuschia crocheted doily, white paper doily,martha stewart punch and 3d foam squares.
Preparing the components to your page:
- Use 12" x12" "Be Happy" Your Song paper for your base and distress all edges.
- Cut 8"x8" piece from Striped Pink paper using the side with the grey hexagons.
- Cut a 2" x12" piece from Adorable paper using striped side.
- Fussy cut a large pink doily from the Happy Doily Paper.
- Fussy 2 hexagons from Honey Pink Paper
- Cut (2) 1" x12" pieces from pink and red bazzill basic papers and border punch them.
- Cut 12" piece from Maya Road Large Vintage Lace Trim.
- Cut a mat from black bazzill basic paper to 1/4" larger on all four sides of your photo.
- I used green bazzill basics to border punch green leaves to add to my flowers.
- Fussy cut banner from top right of Be Your Paper
- Fussy Cut small frame from Adorable Paper.
- Layer petaloo flowers smaller on top of larger and attach with brads.
Assembling your layout:
- Attach 2" x12" piece from Adorable paper to base Your Song paper.
- Attach 8"x8" piece from Striped Pink paper near the top right corner of layout.
- Glue and attach the 1" x12" two border cut pieces from pomegranate and pink about and inch below the top of the layout. Attach the large daisy vintage trim over the border punched paper.
- Attach with foam squares your matted photo near top right of layout.
- Attach the 2 fussy cut hexagons from Honey pink paper 1 to right bottom, the other to the top left corner.
- Attach the fussy cut frame from adorable paper to bottom left of picture.
- Attach large pink fussy cut doily to fuschia crocheted doily and attach to bottom left of photo and layout. Glue paper doily and maya road cream flower on top of that. Cluster and attach your fuschia petaloo flowers to both sides of cream flower as shown in picture above. Tuck under and glue leaves. Attach layered stickers onto the fussy cut frame. Reference second picture above.
- Attach fussy cut banner and layered sticker to top right above picture.
- Add a decorative brad and layered sticker near top left of layout.
- I used a sketch for inspiration.