Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Prima Natures Garden Vintage Trinkets
Green Bazzill Card Stock
Black Bazzill Card Stock
Misc. items..Grey Card stock, green pearls, black pearls, white pearls, prima brown flowers,
Preparing your page components:
- For the base I used Primas 12x12 Esprit Paper and distress edges with prima tool.
- Cut 5"x12" from Prima Primrose paper.
- Cut 5 1/2"x 10" from Prima Fairy Godmother paper.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 11" from Prima Candelas paper.
- Cut photo 3 1/2"x4". Mat 1/4" larger on each side with peach bazzill paper. Make a second mat larger and border punch around with green bazzill paper and mat that with a black piece of bazzill paper.
- Fussy cut flowers from prima pixie papers.
- Cut a 1" x 11" from grey paper and border punch.
- Cut around the rosettes on the ribbon to make individual flowers.
Assembling your layout:
- Center and Attach 5"x12" from Prima Primrose paper to 12x12 Esprit base Paper.
- Attach 5 1/2"x 10" from Prima Fairy Godmother paper about an inch from the top of base paper on top of the 5"x12" from Prima Primrose paper.
- Attach 2 1/2" x 11" from Prima Candelas paper onto 5"x12" from Prima Primrose paper. Attach grey border punched paper to bottom. Add the blue say it with pearls in the center of Candelas paper. Below the blue pearls attach the ivory lace with pearls.
- Attach matted photo the the top right of layout.
- Attach 4 art tiles and 1 prima vintage trinket to the top right of photo to create a sort of banner.
- Attach a cluster of prima flowers and chipboard elements to the bottom left of picture but in the center if the layout. Attach a small cluster of flowers and chipboard to bottom right of photo.
- Attach fussy cut flowers to the bottom of layout.
- Attach a butterfly to the top left of layout.
- Attach the wonderful chipboard title near bottom left of layout.
- I used a sketch for inspiration.