Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: Prima's Nature Garden
We enjoy going to the Erie Basin Marina here in Buffalo every summer. It tends to be a few degrees cooler by the lake and we love watching all the peoples boats in the distance. There is also restaurants, icecream, boat tours and a submarine, naval ships to explore. In the picture below we were on the little beach they made there.
Green Bazzill basics paper
Burning Ember Bazzill Basics paper
Misc: Martha Stewart punch, Black pearls, Green pearls, white pearls, foam squares, bling and glue.
Preparing your components:
- Use Prima Blackthorn paper for base paper and distress edges.
- Cut 9 1/2"x 12" from green bazzill paper and border punch sides.
- Cut 7 1/2"x 12" paper from meeting a fairy paper, distress edges.
- Cut 7" x 6" from midsummers eve paper and distress edges.
- Cut (2) photos 3 1/3"x4" and mat with Burning ember bazzill paper cutting it 1/4" bigger all around photo.
- Cut a 1" x 7 1/2" from green bazzill paper and border punch.
- Cut 2 12" pieces of lace with pearl centers. Cut 7 1/2" piece from cotton crocheted trim.
Assembling your layout:
- Take 9 1/2"x 12" green bazzill paper and center and attach to prima blackthorn paper.
- Attach 7 1/2"x 12" paper from meeting a fairy paper to center of green bazzill border punched paper.
- Attach 7" x 6" from midsummers eve paper towards top of layout and center over meeting a fairy paper.
- Attach pearl center trims to sides of meeting a fairy paper.
- Attach crocheted trim to bottom of midsummers eve paper.
- Attach photos as shown above toward top of layout.
- Attach flowers to top left of left picture and bottom right of right picture.
- Attach chipboard flowers to center of photos adding flowers to each side.
- Attach chipboard title under right picture.
- I used a sketch for inspiration.