Take it Easy
Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Collection
Kayla my sweet 15 year old taking in some sun and reading on her kindle fire.
Supplies: (click link below and it will take you right to each product in the store)
Misc.-Bazzil Blue Carstock, pomegranate bazzill cardstock pearls, and chipboard flourishes.
Prepare your Page:
- Measure 2" in on all 4 sides of blue bazzill paper and cut out a 10" square(save for other projects) and use the outer piece for base.
- Cut a 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" of Pants and Patches/Burlap Bag paper and distress edges.
- Cut a 6 1/2" x 7" piece from Lose Yourself/ lovely labels paper distress edges.
- Cut a 6"x12" from Reverie Garden/Rustic Red Linen paper distress edges.
- Cut an 8" circle from pick me a posy/meet me in the meadow paper cut in half and distress edges.
- Cut 2"x7" from pomegranate bazzill paper and border punch.
- Cut photo 3 1/2"x 4 1/2" and attach favorite fabrics sticker on top of picture.
- Cut May Arts 7"ribbon and a 5" tie a bow.
Assembling your Layout:
- Attach 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" Pants and Patches/Burlap Bag paper to blue bazzill base paper.
- Attach 6 "x12" Reverie Garden/Rustic Red Linen centered to Pants and Patches/Burlap Bag paper.
- Attach 6 1/2" x 7" piece from Lose Yourself/ lovely labels paper and attach centered over Reverie Garden/Rustic Red Linen.
- Attach using foam squares 8" half circle from pick me a posy/meet me in the meadow paper slightly to the right over Reverie Garden/Rustic Red Linen paper.
- Attach photo to the left of layout over pick me a posey/meet me in the meadow paper.
- Attach 2"x7" border punched pomegranate bazzill paper under photo.
- Attach 7" May Arts ribbon along bottom of half circle and attach bow toward the right over the ribbon.
- Embellish as shown above using cardstock stickers (fresh verse, favorite pieces),fabric favorites and chipboard shapes.
- I use sketches from internet for inspiration.