Cute Caroline Layout
Created by: Sesil Cratin
Featuring Simple Stories Fabulous Collection
- Bazzill Cardstock - Burning Ember
- brown lace
- green ribbon
- My Minds Eye Clips
- Therm O Web - Supertape
- Add the 9x12 Sweet pattern paper to the bazzill cardstock in the center of the page.
- Adhere the brown lace on the right had seam of the pattern paper and the cardstock
- Attach the scallop border sticker from the Fundamental Sticker sheet to the left hand side of the seam of the pattern paper and the cardstock.
- Attache the 9x10.5 round the edges of the 100% girl paper and adhere to the layout.
- Using the Supertape adhere the wide green ribbon to the left hand side of the 100% girl paper
- Add a brad to a scallop stick add to the center of the Petalloo flower and attach to the middle of the ribbon.
- add the 6x7 (rounded corners) of the all about me pattern paper to the middle of the page.
- Add the Fabulous 6x8 bracket cutout page and adhere to the right hand side of the page.
- Add photos
- Add the bottom bracket under the photos.
- Embellish with flowers, stickers, and decorative clips. Also add brads the center of the doily stickers with using the 3d foam squares to adhere to the page to give more depth to the layout.