Designed by Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: Basic Grey Picadilly Collection
This picture is of Jolie's 4th grade spring portrait taken at school. Jolie was so excited to dress up for this day. She such a girly girl but she tends to be a bit grungy too.
Bottom right cluster
Top left corner cluster.
Black Bazzill paper
Pomegranate Bazzill paper
Preparing your layout:
- Measure in 2" all around Breadbox paper and cut out 10" square for base and cut a 2"x 8" piece from Breadbox.
- Cut a 10 1/5" square from three layer cake paper.
- Cut 4 1/5" x 10" and 1 1/2" x 5" pieces from Apple Orchard paper.
- Cut 2" x 6" piece from Lemongrove Avenue paper.
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 6" from pomegranate bazzill paper and attach photo.
- Cut a 4"x 5" from Black bazzill paper and border punch around.
- Cut 5 " piece from Black sheer rosette ribbon.
- Cut 5 flag pennants flags from three layer cake and add chipboard flower stickers to each.
- Distress along all edges of papers.
Assembling your project:
- Attach Three layer cake paper to breadbox paper.
- Attach Apple Orchard paper to the far right of three layer cake paper.
- Attach Lemongrove paper to far left of three layer cake paper.
- Attach matted photo to lower middle of layout.
- Attach the cut strips from apple orchard and breadbox papers.
- Attach black rosette ribbon to bottom left of photo.
- For bottom right cluster attach chipboard flower stickers to bottom right of photo. String pennant flags with twine and attach across bottom left of layout. Add layered Bo Bunny sticker as shown in photo no.2 above.
- For top left cluster attach bo bunny sticker/die cut shape( layered), chipboard flowers and metal flower.
- Attach 2 chipboard photo corners top top right and bottom left of three layer cake paper as shown above.
- I used 3d foam adhesives for dimension and layering.