Our Family - 2005 layout
by Lori McClellan
Featuring Simple Stories - Generations, Petaloo Darjeeling Petites
The simple stories generations paper line worked perfect for this family picture. I can't wait to scrapbook more memories with this beautiful line of paper, stickers and embellishments. All of the patterned papers used are from the Simple Stories - Generations kit.
1. Mount your photo onto the Simple Stories - Generations - Home Sweet Home paper.
2. Mount that onto the solid burgundy card stock.
3. Mount the matted photo onto the Simple Stories - Generations - Live, Laugh, Love paper.
4. Cut a boarder from the Simple Stories - Generations - Boarder and Title elements paper. Adhere along the top of the matted photo.
5. Tie a piece of the May arts -Woven Burlap - Ivory ribbon and adhere it to the top of the title element.
6. Add the Petaloo flowers, they match this line so well!
7. Don't forget to add the important information. "Family" and "2005" are stickers from the Simple stories - Generations - Expressions & Fundamentals card stock sticker sheets.
I love Simple Stories, because they really do make scrap booking simple! I am so far behind with my scrapbooks, but I know with simple stories, I can get cute layouts done fast. Find this and more simple stories lines at The Hen's Den!