Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy - Layout by Krystle


30
Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy




Supplies:

My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Be You Paper, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Follow Paper, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Honey Pink Paper, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Songbird Paper, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Be Joyful Paper, Petaloo Darjeeling Hydrangea Cream & Green Flowers

Steps:

1. Use My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Be You Paper as your background.

2. Cut out 13 hexagons from My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Honey Pink Paper and ink the edges. Space the hexagons out on the paper to create a honeycomb effect.

3. Mat your 4x6 photograph with My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Follow Paper.

4. Create handmade flowers by cutting strips of My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Follow, Songbird, Joyful, and Be You Paper. The length and width of the strip will determine the size of the flower -- I recommend strips of .5" to 1.5" wide and 10" to 12" long. Pleat the entire strip, taking care to create tiny even pleats. Adhere the ends of the strips together to create an accordion flower. Finish the flowers off by cutting out circles of My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Follow and Be You Paper to create flower centers.

5. Arrange your accordion flowers beneath your photograph and add Petaloo Darjeeling Hydrangea Cream & Green Flowers between them.





5 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...