Dream Big Layout
Designed by: Nicolle Kramer
Featuring: Graphic 45 The Old Curiosity Shoppe and Bo Bunny Serenity Card Stock Stickers
I found some vintage photos of my Aunt and Dad playing on their toys. I'm not sure the exact date but I do know this picture is from the 1950's.I felt this picture went perfectly with this new paper collection by Graphic 45. They are one of my favorite paper companies to create with. I always feel inspired by their designs.
Black Bazzill Card Stock
Beige Bazzill Card Stock
Pomegranate Bazzill Card Stock
3 D Foam Square Adhesives
Preparing your Page:
Preparing your Page:
- 12x12 Black Bazzill Cardstock for base
- Fussy cut inside the Graphic 45 Mercurial Masterpiece paper side A. Fussy cut 3 flowers from the left over paper.
- Cut 6" x 7 1/2" piece from Counting Down Paper side A
- Cut 2"x10" strip from Parlor Wall side B
- Cut 2"x 7" strip from Mercurial Masterpiece paper side B
- Cut photo 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" and cut Beige Bazzill paper to mat about 1/4" on all sides.
- Hand make 2 flowers from Counting Down Paper side A
- Cut 1 1/2" x 6" from Pomegranate Bazzill Card Stock and border punch.
- Cut 6" piece from Olive green twill and make a bow. Hint to prevent fraying burn ends.
- Cut 12" piece of Olive green twill.
- Cut 4 Rosettes from Black trim
- Add twine to chipboard button.
- Punch a butterfly from Pomegranate Bazzill Card Stock
Assembling your Layout:
- Attach fussy cut border from Mercurial Masterpiece paper side A to black bazzills cardstock.
- Attach 6" x 7 1/2" piece from Counting Down Paper side A to bottom left of border.
- Attach 2"x10" strip from Parlor Wall side B about 1" from bottom left side on top of Counting Down Paper.
- Attach 1 1/2" x 6" border punched Pomegranate Bazzill Card Stock to bottom of 2"x 7" strip from Mercurial Masterpiece paper side B with 1" of the border punched hanging off towards the right. Then attach about 1" from bottom and left side of border.
- Attach your matted photo about 2" from left side and bottom of border with 3d foam squares for dimension.
- Create a cluster of 5 flowers,2 fussy cut and 2 chipboard elements at bottom left of photo. Adhere to page as shown in pic 3 above.
- Attach 2 flowers and chipboard element around top left of photo as shown above in pic 1
- Attach cluster of flowers and chipboard pieces to bottom left of page as shown in pic 2 above.
- Attach chipboard element, bow and butterfly to top right corner of photo as shown above in pic 1.