Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday spotlight! Debut - Chic Album "SWEET CHIC" mini album


INTRODUCING: Exclusive Hens' Den, "Chic Albums"

"Sweet Chic" - measures 5.5 x 5.5 
$5.89  

 Total of 6 pages. Includes 2 covers - one chipboard scallop and one chipboard scroll. 2 corrugated pages, 1 burlap scallop page, one pocket page and two bonus mini pockets - one canvas and one chipboard. (Burlap/canvas varies upon availability).  







This little album is so adorable I had to share my example using the 
NEW GRAPHIC 45 collection Little Darlings. 









To purchase this album in the store click {HERE}.

4 comments :

  1. Love your mini book Charlie!! Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and I love the way you used ribbon on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper and I am just starting to get into mini albums---can I ask you where exactly the pictures---if any---go in this album. Isn't that what we do these for---the photographs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can put the pictures on any page you want. I chose to use the entire paper line to show off the album.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...