Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cup of the month with Cheri using My Minds Eye - Be Happy

So this month I used the My Minds Eye papers and some stickles! I am loving this line "Be Happy". The sayings on the papers are adorable!!


1. Using my cups' template I traced and cut out the "Honey Pink Paper"
2. I cut a large Honeycomb shape from the "bridsong" paper and matted it using the reverse blue dots side, I used frayed burlap around the edges so it give it a little pop off of the paper.
3. Adhere the cut-out onto the center of the Honey Pink Paper and add stickles to the flowers and bird. 
4. Cut a 1.5 inch strip using the top of my template from the back side of the birdsong paper. 
5. Using a decorative punch, punch one edge of the strip you just cut.
6. Ink the edge of the decorative edged strip and add stickles to the dots.
7. Adhere your strip to your page.

This was a quick easy one this month using a quote from the paper. This is perfect for those cups that don't have a lot of wiggle room. 










Cheri's Blog

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...