Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing new design team member Carolyn Lontin



My name is Carolyn Lontin.  I am married to Rick; we have one son, Seth and two crazy dogs! We live in gorgeous Colorado, in a suburb just south of Denver.
I began scrapping in October 2001 to preserve my son's childhood memories and it quickly became an obsession! 
I love capturing my family's "real" moments in both my photos and in my journaling on my layouts. I have found the creative outlet of scrapping to be incredibly relaxing and quite addictive, which is shocking to the previously dominate non-artistic side of me! 
Over the past few years, I have had the honor of having my work published in major publications.
Since 1994, I have been a Human Resource Director for a manufacturing company. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, photography, exercising, cheering on my son's baseball & football teams, mini-adventures exploring in the mountains, playing with our dogs, and reading.


I am super excited to be a part of The Hen’s Den Design Team!!
We are thrilled to have Carolyn as part of the team! Please give Carolyn a warm welcome by leaving a comment below. To see more of Carolyn's work please take a moment to check out her designs on her blog.

3 comments :

  1. So excited to have you on the Team Carolyn! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you joined our team. I am so looking foward to seeing your wonderful talent over the next year. Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint splatter effect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...